At Non-Ferrous Casting Company Inc. we believe in expanding our business beyond the confines of industrial production. Every casting we produce here is a piece of art and we have been producing art in the Dayton, Ohio community for over 60 years. Our strong ties to the Dayton art scene has lead to many exciting opportunities within our community, for example:
- For 10 years we made brass and bronze bells designed by Dayton artists to commemorate “Ringing in the Holidays” event held by the Dayton History Organization.
- In 1995, we manufactured the bell to commemorate the Dayton Peace Accords. We also made the bell for the 10th Anniversary of the Dayton Peace Accords and produced the award for the 20th anniversary of the Accords as well.
- We worked with local builders to design metal additions to the top of the buildings at Cox Arboretum.
- Every year we make the awards for the Dayton Concours d’Elegance car show at the Dayton Carillon Museum.
- Working with local artist Michael Bashaw, we helped to create one component of the art installation, ‘Wings/Lift Compounded (Defy the Impossible)’ located in historic Oakwood, Ohio.
- We worked with furniture company Knoll Inc. to manufacture a limited series bronze table designed by David Adjaye for the Washington Corona Collection. We have also worked with many Dayton area companies to bring the project together including: Design Pattern, Miami Valley Machine and Assembly, and Metal Brite Polishing
Knoll Washington Corona Table
Ringing in the Holidays
Dayton Concours d’ Elegance
Defy The Impossible
Rae Burick Women in Sports Trophies
Let’s Work Together
We’d love to turn your next art project from a vision to reality!
Check Out Some Of Our Art!
Want To See More Of Our Art?
Visit our Etsy Page to view more and shop for our unique pieces!